Bosman Grobler MPL
Note: The following speech was delivered in the Mpumalanga Legislature today by the DA’s Whip, Bosman Grobler MPL, during the budget vote debate on Education.
“Education is the most powerful weapon”
- 12 135 vulnerable children not attending school in Mpumalanga.
- 13 732 underqualified educators teaching the learners of Mpumalanga.
- Mpumalanga Department has established a new curriculum support wing which aims to eliminate all learning barriers like dyslexia, ADHD and ADD.
- No new schools will be built in Mpumalanga this financial year.
- Numerous plans and targets that was budgeted and planned for in the last financial year has not being achieved.
The full speech can be obtained click here