The following motion was delivered by Katlego Suzan Phala DA MPL, to the Limpopo Provincial Legislature on 08 September 2015 during the setting.
Hon. S. K .Phala , DA Spokesperson on Safety, Security and Liaison , moves without notice: That the House
(1) notes that four boys , aged four, six, 10 and 13 were allegedly killed by their father at their home in Moletlane village on Sunday morning.
(2) further notes the trauma experienced by the family in particular the children’s mother;
(3) believes that the loss of children’s lives due to domestic violence should be condemned in the strongest of terms
(4) forward our condolences and urge the community to support the family during this painful period of grieving
(5) advocate that justice must prevail to honour the memory of these minors